Check out the effectiveness of Ayurveda for Insomnia and blood pressure treatment.
Are you suffering from high blood pressure and insomnia? – That’s why looking for the proper healing remedy. So let’s say, it is not likely to vacate this disease without Ayurvedic treatment. You heard it right. Ayurvedic is the only way out that can keep you healthy by providing you with the correct remedies to control blood pressure and cure insomnia, and it has good evidence.
Ayurvedic treatment For Insomnia:
Sleep is a natural thing that helps us rest and restores our minds and body. However, there are some individuals who suffer from sleep problems when going to bed. Some of them do not fall asleep readily after going to bed, and there are many who wake up in the middle of the night and cannot sleep. This is what insomnia is all about. When it continues for a long time, the turnover is really severe and devastating. So, rest is essential for our body to function correctly.
As per Ayurvedic is concerned, a usually performing Kapha humor provides a healthy sleep and rest. But when Vata and pitta consume the humor and Kapha gets reduced, insomnia may occur.
People who toss and turn, unable to sleep with an active mind, suffer from vagus insomnia. And, those who wake up occasionally or who often wake up with palpitations, body pain, and emotional disturbances, for instance, fear, anger, and sadness – suffer from pitta-insomnia.
Reason for the occurrence of Insomnia:-
- An inappropriate diet and lifestyle lead to gout and pitta growth.
- Daily consumption of stimulants – like tea and coffee.
- Surpluses consumption of cold, dry, fried, and spicy food.
- Repressed emotions.
- Excessive tension and emotional disturbances like worry, anger, and overwork.
Ayurvedic approach to insomnia:-
The Ayurvedic treatment for insomnia approaches to re-establish the balance throughout the body by restoring the natural sleep-wake cycle. In accordance with Ayurveda, the most chronic conditions of insomnia get started by a build-up of impurities in the body. Consumption of a bad diet, having weak digestion, an overly busy lifestyle, and excessive stress can build up toxins and impair our body’s ability by getting control of them. Deposited toxins interfere with our biochemistry and disturb our metabolism, including sleep functions.
This is why Ayurveda uses a holistic approach to examine the root cause of your insomnia. This test covers your doshas, diet, physical fitness, allergies, mental health, lifestyle, and more. Ayurveda recognizes that balance across many aspects of your health and well-being is critical to curing insomnia. Ayurvedic remedies are formulated to address the root causes of your insomnia in a manner designed to eliminate impurities, boost digestion and metabolism, balance doshas, and refine your natural healing process.
Based on your insomnia, an experienced Ayurvedic doctor identifies the imbalance and recommends custom detoxification therapy, diet, herbal combinations, and lifestyle changes to restore your balance and adequate sleep.
Fivefold treatment for insomnia:-
The fivefold and other allied treatments are recommended to detox the body and eliminate the physical and mental toxins that can give rise to insomnia. The treatments are
- Shiro abhyanga.
Ayurvedic treatment For BP blood pressure:-
Following Ayurveda, high blood pressure or hypertension can create a disruption of balance in the blood (doshas), especially by Vata doshas with pitta and Kapha being the secondary doshas. It causes changes in various organs that lead to disease.
As per Ayurveda, hypertension can be ascribed to 2 types of sources:-
Diet-related Sources (Aharaj-nidana):-
It cuddles of massive consumption of salt (atilavana), alcohol intake (atimadyapana), and meat consumption (mansa-sewan).
Lifestyle-related Sources (Viharaj-nidana):-
It is chiefly associated with staying awake at night (ratrijagarana), sleeping during the day (divasvapna), and holding on to natural urges like urination (vegavidharana), sedentary lifestyle (avyayama), overexertion (ativyayam), stress and anxiety (manashetu).
– The prime objective of the Ayurvedic method in curing the disease of hypertension is to stimulate the body’s immunity to enhance healing and prevent its recurrence.
– Since hypertension is a lifestyle disease, ancient Ayurveda clearly defined dietary and lifestyle changes along with medicines to control blood pressure.
1. Dietary Changes.
2. Lifestyle Changes.
3. Ayurvedic Medicines.
Useful Tips for High-Blood Pressure Patients:-
– Ayurvedic treatment for BP blood pressure recommends the utilization of these things –
– 600-900 mg of Garlic powder utilization and that too daily. Garlic is the natural holistic element for high blood pressure and it’s very effective.
– Secondly, the Arjuna bark powder, if taken twice daily at 4 gm can significantly improve hypertension.
– Even two Sarpagandha Vati tablets (250 mg) taken twice daily can show the best outcome in reducing blood pressure.
– Ashwagandha powder 2 gm. with milk also lowers blood pressure.
So, these are the facets that prove the efficiency of Ayurveda for insomnia and high blood pressure. Before starting any medication, you should consult with an Ayurvedic doctor.